The term ministry personnel includes ministers who are:
- active or retired Ordained Ministers (OM)
- active or retired Diaconal Ministers (DM)
- and active Designated Lay Ministers (DLM)
Ministry Personnel Support Committee
This committee is also called the Ministry Personnel Support Team (MPST). It’s a cascading committee of the Pastoral Relations Council.
The MSPT provides support and information to ministry personnel in the Pacific Mountain Regional Council. We oversee and coordinate the Region’s responsibility to encourage and support Ministry Personnel toward health, joy and excellence in ministry practice, regarding the areas of:
- caring pastorally for ministry personnel and families experiencing loss and hardship in partnership with Regional Ministers
- initiating programming that enhances health, joy, and excellence in the practice of ministry in partnership with LeaderShift
- caring pastorally for retired members
- celebrating the retirements of ministry personnel
- welcoming and orienting new ministry personnel to Pacific Mountain Regional Council.
The MPST is made up of volunteers from throughout the region and one regional council staff person, Marc Coulombe, Regional Minister Staff. Please contact PMRC Reception for the email addresses of MPST members.