Change of Address, Pensions, Benefits and Group Insurance

The United Church Benefits Centre

All information about United Church pensions and benefits is found on The United Church of Canada Benefits Centre website.

To Change Your Address

  • Active Members: Please inform your Treasurer or payroll administrator. Treasurers will update address via ADP Canada, or directly with the Benefits Centre.
  • Pensioners Members: Please call the Benefits Centre directly at 1-855-647-8222.
  • Regional Council Staff: contact Employee Relations at the General Council Office (1-800-268-3781) to have your address updated.
Picture of a chickadee by Erik Karits from pexels.

Health/Medical and Dental Insurance

Note: Active Member and Pensioner Member Coverages are different.

To confirm coverage for treatments or durable equipment including any limits or qualifications around coverage (for example: a doctor’s note to verify required treatments) please call Green Shield Canada at 1-888-711-1119, especially when regarding:

  • the predetermination of benefits for treatments or durable medical equipment over $300
  • confirmation of coverage for overseas travel especially to jurisdictions with inconsistent access to adequate medical care
  • any questions regarding billing or reimbursement of claims, including status of claims.

Employee Assistance Program

For Active Members of the benefits plans, confidential short-term counselling for any concern is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 1-800-387-4765 or by visiting

4 - praying PMRC WATC
Scroll to Top