Connect and Reflect
Many of you will have seen the article by Rev. Don Robertson that appeared in the Pacific Mountain Regional Council's 2021 Pension and Benefits Christmas Newsletter.
In the article, Don proposed the idea of calling a gathering of retired ministry personnel to connect and reflect upon common questions, such as:
- Do our years of experience count for something in the context of today’s church?
- What of wisdom in these ‘elder’ years?’
- Are we a bridge into history from which we all learn and are tutored?
- Do we have a role to play vis-a-vis the Region, its ministries and challenges?
- And what of our relationship with each other, connections for some that are rooted in decades of ministry but too often lost to the present?
Don Robertson (retired United Church Minister) and Ministry Personnel Support Team member) are pleased to invite you to join in this third conversation! This will be the third gathering of its kind, and we’re excited about the possibilities that may emerge.
Looking forward to seeing you!!
Rev. Don Robertson