Proposals are the way to request action from the Regional Council on a specific issue or concern.
Proposals to the 2022 General Meeting of the Pacific Mountain Regional Council:
- Proposal 01 – 2022: Recognizing Ecumenical Shared Ministry Specific Circumstances
- Proposal 02 – 2022: Support for Faith Communities
- Proposal 03 – 2022: Encouraging Climate Conversations within Communities of Faith
- Proposal 04 – 2022: Gathering As One
- Proposal 05-2022: The Body of Christ as an Essential Antidote to The Opioid Crisis
Submitting A Proposal
Individual members, Communities of Faith, Covenantal Ministries, Regional Committees/ Councils/ Groups, and Regional Council Members may want The Pacific Mountain Regional Council or Executive to take action on a specific issue or concern. You might have something to share for education, or desire a conversation about a specific topic. You might want to have some education and conversation about a topic leading towards taking action. A “proposal” is the formal request for any of these.
- Complete this online form to submit a Proposal to this General Meeting
Information about Proposals in The United Church of Canada can be found in The Manual, Section F.1