- This resource video has title slides to introduce the three speakers, and wondering slides to engage more with the topic of Orange Shirt Day and what the speakers are sharing.
- The video is suitable for people of all ages, and the wondering questions are framed for conversation across the generations.
- These two videos offer more time for listening to the speakers
Ways to Use The Videos!
- include the links in your next newsletter
- add the Orange Shirt Day 2020 Resource for non-Indigenous United Churches video to the start of your life stream or pre-recorded Sunday worship, and invite your membership to ‘arrive’ to church early to watch (or at the end with a Zoom coffee time and discussion)
- host a watch party, and pause the video to engage with the wondering reflection questions
- post the videos to your church or ministry website
Celebrate Orange Shirt Day in Your Setting!
- invite your members to wear an Orange Shirt
- post pictures of yourselves wearing an Orange Shirt with the hashtags (so you can see everyone else who’s posting them too!) #pmrcRelations #everychildmatters #orangeshirtday
- share and use the videos above
Every Child Matters – Every Day
These videos and ideas are available to you now, for this week’s Orange Shirt Day action, and any time of year. Please read the invitational message from John Snow, Jr.. John is the regional council’s Indigenous Minister. Below John’s invitation is a PDF link to the title and wondering slides from the resource video. Clicking on the images will open the PDF file.
PMRC Indigenous Ministry & PMRC Communications