Mental Health First Aid Training
Previous Mental Health First Aid training courses that were sponsored by the PMRC First Third Ministry Network and LeaderShift sold out quickly, and as such, LeaderShift is giving this training high priority across the whole of the Pacific Mountain Region in 2020, offering a number of training dates and locations. LeaderShift is subsidizing the training fee, and working with communities of faith to provide meeting space free of charge, making these trainings as financially accessible as we can.
Winter/Spring locations are below.
- Wed/Thurs, Feb 5/6: FirstMetropolitan United Church VICTORIA
- Fri/Sat, Feb 7/8: St. Andrew’s United Church NANIAMO
- Wed/Thurs, Feb 19/20: St. George’s United Church COURTENAY
- Wed/Thurs, March 11/12: Penticton United Church PENTICTON
- Fri/Sat, March 13/14: Winfield United Church LAKE COUNTRY
- Wed/Thurs, March 25/26: Kamloops United Church KAMLOOPS
- Fri/Sat, March 27/28: Revelstoke United Church REVELSTOKE
- Mon/Tues, Apr 21/21: Nelson United Church NELSON
- Wed/Thur, Apr 22/23: Kimberley United Church KIMBERLEY
- Wed/Thurs, April 29/30: Epiphany Chapel, Vancouver School of Theology VANCOUVER
NOTE: Future trainings are being confirmed with the facilitator for communities north, this Spring/Summer or Summer/Fall. Full information is on the LeaderShift website.