New PAR option, by fax, and other encouraging information from Jane
Please share as you see fit, with your leaders and communities of faith.
This is an addition to the Generosity in Unprecedented Times letter we posted here on March 31st.
- New PAR option available to forward the forms and void cheque to fax number 416-232-6003
- Only 2 weeks left to apply for Seeds of Hope Grants
- Mission & Service is making a difference through the COVID-19 Pandemic – see here
- Information about employment for ministers, lay leaders and M&P leaders here
- Imagine Canada update on how COVID-19 is affecting Charities (churches included) – excellent updates/information for Not for profits
Some highlights from the letter are:
- The Canada Emergency Business Account – $40,000 loans interest free and will forgive $10,000 if paid by Dec. 31, 2022
- wage subsidy of 75% – up to 3 months, retro to March 15, worth $847 per week
- 150+ organizations endorse ask for $8 billion stabilization fund – endorse policy option
- COVID – 19 Hub for charities and nonprofits – a resource for all charities
Stewardship & Gifts Officer
The United Church of Canada/L’Englise Unie du Canada
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 778-489-5583 Call or text: 604-761-1677