The Ministry Personnel Support Team seeks 1 or 2 new volunteer members from the Pacific Mountain Regional Council. This could be you!
Committee on Ministry Personnel Support (aka Spiritual Care Network/Pensions) oversees and coordinates the Region’s responsibility to encourage and support Ministry Personnel toward health, joy and excellence in ministry practice in regard to the following:
- Caring pastorally for ministry personnel and families experiencing loss and hardship in partnership with Director of Regional Ministers
- Initiating programming to enhance health, joy and excellence in the practice of ministry in partnership with LeaderShift
- Caring pastorally for retired members [I. 3.2]
- Celebrating retirements of ministry personnel [C.2.10]
- Welcoming and orienting new clergy to the region
We are all friendly, supportive, caring, and prayerful; and we do good work together.
Read more about our work on the Support for Ministry Personnel webpage.
Read more about Volunteering for our Regional Council on the nominations page on our website!
For information and encouragement, contact Rev Graham Brownmiller, Nominations Committee Chair at email@example.com