The Church Technician will work as part of a team of staff, church, and community volunteers who welcome individuals to St. Andrew’s United Church in North Vancouver, near Lions Gate Hospital. We are looking for an enthusiastic team member who is keen to learn and grow in a supportive environment.
- Set up & take down cameras and audio equipment for livestreaming before/after service on Sundays.
- Run ProPresenter software during service (in-house slides and livestream feed).
- Manipulate video switcher during livestream for active viewing.
- Maintain chat during livestream (answer questions).
- Troubleshoot technical problems with audio technician & musical director.
- Ensure software and hardware are up-to-date and functioning well (including in-house projector, livestreaming software, audio/visual equipment).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Background in livestreaming or with audio/visual recording.
- Familiarity with the following equipment/software: ProPresenter, Sony ZV1 cameras, ATEM Mini Pro switcher, UC Control mixer.
Salary: $25 / hour (4 hours weekly)
Schedule: Sunday mornings from 8:00am – 12:00pm
Location: St. Andrew’s United Church, 1044 St. George’s Avenue in North Vancouver
To apply: Please send your resume to Judith Hardcastle at firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all expressions of interest from anyone, regardless of how you identify.
We encourage folk who identify as BIPOC or from other underrepresented groups to apply. Only successful
applicants will be contacted.