Please click here for the Full Job Description for Lynn Valley United Church’s Children & Youth Program Leader.
Job Description Excerpt
Lynn Valley United Church (LVUC) is a congregation of the United Church of Canada with over a century of work and worship in the North Vancouver neighbourhood of Lynn Valley and the wider community. The Children and Youth Program Leader provides leadership for our Sunday Kid’s Club for ages 3-12 and our SHINE Youth Group for ages 9ish-11ish. We are seeking a creative and flexible individual who is eager to share with and learn from the children in our congregation in guiding them on their faith journeys.
Renumeration & Hours
- Contract position
- $25-27 per hour based on experience
- 30-34 billable hours per month includes preparation time for planning programs, set-up and clean-up, delivery, and a once-a-month meeting
- Starting Fall 2023. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
How To Apply
- Review the job description here
- Please submit a cover letter and resume to Eric Hamlyn, Minister for Faith and Families, at firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste the email address).